Qualifications for Admission
1. HKDSE applicants must have attained:
- English Language: Level 3 or above;
- Chinese Language: Level 3 or above;
- Mathematics: Level 2 or above;
- Liberal Studies: Level 2 or above;
- One elective subject: Level 2 or above.
2. Other qualifications:
- Hong Kong Associate Degree (AD) / Higher Diploma (HD) Holders (of locally accredited programmes); or
- Completion of one year’s study at a locally accredited Hong Kong Associate Degree / Higher Diploma programme with a GPA of 2.5 (out of a 4.0 scale) or above; or
- Two passes in GCE A-level subjects. Two AS subjects are considered to be equivalent to one A-level subject. The same subject will not be counted at both the A-level and AS-level; or
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma with an overall minimum score of 24; or
- Mainland applicants reach the second batch of undergraduate scores in Mainland National Joint College Entrance Examination (NJCEE) of their corresponding provinces and municipalities;
- Other equivalent academic qualifications (subject to assessment by the University).
Procedures for Application
Applicants should apply for the programmes via the University Admissions Office.
|Address:||Hong Kong Shue Yan University, 10 Wai Tsui Crescent, Braemar Hill Road, North Point, Hong Kong|
|Office Hours:||09:00am – 12:30pm and 2:00pm – 5:00pm (Mondays to Fridays)
|Website:||uao.hksyu.edu (University Admissions)
www.hksyu.edu (University Official Website)
|Enquiries:||2570-7110 / firstname.lastname@example.org|